Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

First Post!!

I'm feeling so much pressure right now! First blog post: what do I say? I want so much to impress you, even if you are already my friend.

Am I funny? Well, I think so, but I don't know if I am really funny enough to claim to be able to entertain you. I am sure I will feel the need to share some funny links, sometimes, though.

Am I smart? Again, I think so. I am certainly no expert in anything, but I like to share my thoughts and adventures. It might be easier to show you here than in person. I get shy and weird.

Mostly, I am friendly. I like to connect with people. I hope that, when you eventually find this blog, you will want to connect with me, too. Tell me hello or what you think about what I have posted. Trust me, you'll totally make my day.

In the meantime, I am shamelessly posting a wedding picture. That's our little family. It was such a wonderful day, and I am so proud of us.
Welcome! Come back soon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are blogging again! I will be a devoted follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Keri! Don't let me be a lazy blogger. I respond well to guilt trips! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...