Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

I'm a Little Nervous

I did something that is totally out of character for me. And, I am starting to get really nervous about it.

I volunteered (no one forced me to do this!) to show off my knitting stuff and my knitting skills at a social event at work. This is going down next Wednesday, and I think it will be fun if I can just settle down a little bit. I am going to take some yarn, some needles, and some books. I've been told that I can knit and answer questions.

Someone please tell me that I will come out of this okay!

I'll let you know how it goes. In the meantime, enjoy this little picture of an example of one of my past projects:
Kindle cover for the best father in law in the whole world.
*Pattern via Ravelry: Kindle Cables

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...