Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Up. Up. Up. And, Away.

Two weeks have passed me by in just a blink. It has been a crazy couple of weeks, for sure. The Moore family has gotten some stressful news, but we are handling it really well. Being married to a loyal, respectful, and communicative husband really helps during these times, and I hope I am half as successful at being a good spouse as he is.

That really great husband of mine dragged me out of bed this morning (because I asked him to do it!) so we could drive to Prosser for the Hot Air Balloon Rally. {Locals: it's happening again tomorrow, if you are interested.  :-) } I wasn't really sure if Mr. Moore (or a hundred wild horses, really) would be able to get me moving, but I am really glad we went. Emma didn't remember our previous trip, and she was thrilled to see the whole thing - and so up close! It is impossible to resist taking (and sharing) a million pictures of these gigantic and colorful things. I hope you enjoy these. And, I hope it inspires you to get up early to catch your own local balloon launch.






Happy weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you all in the midst of the stressful news, hang in there! The balloon festival looks amazing! Worth getting up early for, I'd say. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...