Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

3 Days of Away-from-Home Crafting!

I am a very lucky girl. This past weekend (including Friday), I took a little road trip and spend three days away from home with nine other ladies eating, crafting, and talking. A few times over the past few years a group of friends - some coworkers, some not - have gathered at this really sweet cabin that is built exactly for this. There are craft tables, a fully stocked kitchen, and ten beds. Best of all, this was the perfect group of women to spend a whole weekend focusing on crafts and being comfortable.

I can't wait to share some of the things that I made with you! I should probably work on that after I recover from that weekend and catch up on some sleep.

In the meantime, behold my favorite cat ever.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous, I would love to do a craft weekend, especially with you! Sounds like a fabulous time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keri, it would be so much fun to have a craft weekend with you. There's usually a really good amount of cookies involved, too. :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...