Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

36

Tomorrow is my birthday. I feel a little different about it this year than usual. There's a lot going on here, and I have been a little distracted. Usually, I spend the entire first half of the month of October trying to get everyone pumped up for my big day. Silly, right?  I haven't been quite so obnoxious this year, to the relief of my loved ones, I'm sure. I do still think that it is a pretty sweet time to celebrate another rotation around the sun: all of the ups and downs, and the challenges and triumphs. We all go through so much, and we all deserve to look at what we've been doing right and to have our friends and family pay us a little extra attention.

So, even though I am not a little kid anymore, I'm going to go ahead and enjoy the heck outta myself tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...