Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

3 Craft Retreat Projects - Part Three: Fall Wreath

This is the last of the projects that I completed during the crafty weekend. Hey! I totally worked on some cross-stitch and knitting, too, but those aren't finished!

Here is my fall-colored wreath:
I'm a little obsessed with Pinning wreaths these days. So many people are making such beautiful ones, and I am so glad they share their pictures. They are so inspiring! They are so creative!

For my very own wreath, I started with a dollar store twisted twig wreath and wrapped some variegated light brown yarn from my scraps stash around it. It looked a little bland, so I wrapped some of the olive green around there, too. There are tons of really cute crochet flower patterns to be found on (where else?!) Pinterest. The fancy-looking flower on my wreath was inspired by this sweet pattern that I found on Ravelry. I hot-glued those guys onto my wreath, along with a couple of buttons, and I think it's great!

I burned myself with the hot glue, of course. I always do. Somebody's gotta have a crafting injury. It was just my turn.

I can't wait until the next craft weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...